Monday, December 12, 2011

Homework Help: Blog and Website Update

December 13, 2011


Update: I have just finished my tutorial website and some of the tutorials have already been uploaded.  


You can easily go to the website using this link:
Accounting and Finance Help


Or you can browse through this blog for the tutorial you need and click on the links indicated for each tutorial.  Please be patient, if you don't see the link for some of the blog entries then I probably haven't had the chance to update it on the website yet.


September 15, 2011


Hi guys!


I am redoing my homework tutorial blog so please be patient.  



Prices for each tutorial is indicated at the top part of the blog post (under the subject/title).  The checkout counter is currently under construction. For now, only direct Paypal transactions are accepted so please send me a message so we can make arrangements.  I am not online all the time so please give me enough time to get back to you.  


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment