Friday, September 16, 2011

BUSN379 Corporate Finance Course Project – Part I AirJet Best Parts Inc.

BUSN379 Corporate Finance

Course Project – Part I (with supporting calculations)

Competitor company chosen:  Raytheon
Last update: January 21, 2011

Introduction
The Course Project is an opportunity for you to apply concepts learned to a real-life simulation experience. Throughout the Course Project, you will assume that you work as a financial analyst for AirJet Best Parts, Inc.

Part I – In Part I, you work with AirJet Best Parts, Inc. staff to identify the best loan options, as well as to valuate stocks and bonds.

About AirJet Best Parts, Inc.
AirJet Best Parts, Inc. is a company dedicated to the design and manufacturing of aviation and airplane technologies and parts. The company has commercial and military clients worldwide.  

Task 1:  Assessing loan options for AirJet Best Parts, Inc.

Task 2: Evaluating Competitor’s Stock 

Task 3: Bond Evaluation 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am working in this project and I need help o the couple questions..
    The questions that need help with are task 2 questions 3&4, Task 3 question 4.

    Can you please help me with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Not sure if you still need help with your project. But first off, I want to let you know that this blog/site was established to sell tutorials I have prepared for other students before. Just to make sure there's no misunderstanding :) All prices are indicated at the first part of each entry/post. Let me know if you still want my help.

    ReplyDelete